Looking for radiology technician programs that will prepare you for a career in this exciting medical field without having to finish four or more years of college? There are several radiology degree programs that can help you achieve this goal. Consider the following top 10 radiology programs if you are thinking of a career in this field:
1. Anthem College has a Limited Scope X-ray Technician program at its location in Denver, CO, and its Portland, OR campus also offers dental assisting, massage, medical assisting, medical billing & coding, pharmacy technician and surgical technologist programs.
2. Argosy University offers an Associate of Applied Science in Radiology Technology at its Twin Cities, MN campus, as well as an Associate of Applied Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology and Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy.
3. The Bryman School’s Arizona campus offers a Practical Technologist in Radiology program, in addition to health care programs such as dental assisting, hospital unit coordinator, medical assisting, medical billing & coding, pharmacy technician and surgical technologist.
4. Concorde Career Colleges in Aurora, CO offers radiology programs in radiologic technology and other programs such as dental assisting to prepare students for careers in the medical field.
5. ECPI College of Technology offers several radiology programs at its Virginia campuses, including medical imaging and medical imaging equipment technology.
6. Institute of Allied Medical Professions has several radiology degree programs at its Delray Beach, FL campus, such as diagnostic medical sonography and radiological technology.
7. Kaplan College offers several allied health degrees that could be useful for future dental assistants, medical assistants and radiology technicians with campuses all over the nation.
8. Keiser University offers radiology degree programs in diagnostic medical sonography, diagnostic vascular sonography and radiology with campus locations in Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa, FL.
9. South College offers an Associate of Science in Radiography and Bachelor of Science in Health Science at its Tennessee campus.
10. Virginia College offers radiology technician programs including diagnostic medical sonography degrees and radiology associate’s degrees at its Southern campuses in Birmingham, AL and Austin, TX.